Fluffy Sheer

by - 2/04/2015


Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.
-Victor Hugo





Hello there~ It's been a super slooooooow week so far... with dreadful weather. Everything is literally covered in snow, I felt like I'm living in a freezer! But on the plus side, I get to take pretty blog pics in this winter wonderland~ 

I love everything about this outfit, as it feels very true to my aesthetic- Bohemian, romantic with a bit of edge. I firmly believes that the right style and outfit give you more confidence and joy. Have you ever felt upset because you rushed out of your house in a mismatched outfit? When that happens I would be in a bad mood all day long, haha...

Since this weather isn't chiffon friendly, I have to wear a heattech inside to prevent hypothermia lol... I picked a polka dot heattech so it would show through the sheer chiffon, creating a subtle yet interesting pattern.

I hope you adore this outfit as much as I do! Have a great rest of the week and happy hump day! As always, thank you for stopping by! xx
























WHAT I WORE…

TOP:FOREVER 21
HEATTECH: UNIQLO 
FAUX FUR VEST:CHOIES
BOOTS:OPPO ALABAMA LACE-UP OVER THE KNEE BOOT
COAT:INC INTERNATIONAL CONCEPT via MACY'S
SUNNIES: MYSTIQUE BOUTIQUE  




You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS