Wintry Mint

by - 2/08/2015

“Love, after all, always said more about those who felt it than it did about the ones they loved.” 

― Nicholas SparksThe Best of Me




Hi there, I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend filled with yummy food and plenty of sleep! I love layering, not only is it practical, but it also gives you more variation with the same pieces. 

We watched The Best of Me tonight. The movie made my cried too many times, haha.. I tear up so easily... But it really made me think about all the loved ones in my life. How transient our life is, and how little time we have to say I love you to those that means the world to us.

Valentines is coming up! I still haven't figured out my outfit yet, but stayed tuned! and have a great rest of the week! xx




























WHAT I WORE…

SHIRT DRESS: UNIQLO (DIY BLEACHED)
CARDIGAN: FREE PEOPLE (OLD)
BOOTS: KELLY & KATIE VIA DSW (LAST YR)
NECKLACE: SWAROVSKI & LUCKY BRAND 
COAT: ZARA (LAST)
BELT: MANGO
GLOVES: UNIQLO HEATTECH
SUNNIES: MYSTIQUE BOUTIQUE  
BAG: AZA 


You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS