Mine

by - 2/13/2015

"Doubt thou the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love."
-William Shakespeare




Hi hi~ so Valentine's day is drawing super close! Thanks to my super sweet hubby who have been spoiling me with Godiva chocolates since last Sunday, more handmade chocolates on Tuesday, and various little jewelry through out the week. I'm calling this Valentine's week! lol… I remembered back in my high school days I would dream of my valentine and exchange chocolates and flowers with my girl friends ha… yes.. typical teenage girls.. the young and innocent days. Valentine's Day to me is about showing love to those that are dear to me, not just to my significant other.

So… going on this Valentine's theme, today I'm sharing a red look that doesn't scream too cliche. I wore this to work and on the weekend for brunch and some gift shopping. For those unfortunate souls that lived in the cold cold East Coast… We can't exactly wear red flirty lace dresses at the moment unless you want hyperthermia. So, a wool dress is a more sensible option. This dress is actually a loose 60s' style, but since I'm not preggo, I prefer to accentuate my fast disappearing waistline with a belt, for a more put together look. 

Have a great weekend with your loved ones! I can't wait to go on my holiday in the land of the long white clouds!! Does anyone have any ideas where that is? hehe~ xx 

























WHAT I WORE…

DRESS: MANGO
BOOTS: ASOS 
BELT: MANGO
GLOVES: UNIQLO HEATTECH
WATCH: FOSSIL
BEANIE & SCARF: MACY'S (GIFT)



You May Also Like

2 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS