Poncho

by - 2/19/2015

"When it rains look for rainbows, when it's dark look for stars."

-Unknown



Hello all~ During winter I like to snuggle up in comfy outfits, and what's more comfy than a poncho? :) I received this turtle neck poncho as one of my wedding gifts. This poncho is made fr 100% NZ Merino wool so it's super warm and soft! 

I styled the poncho with one of my new favourite boots this winter. These boots gives you an illusion of long long legs- thanks to its length and pointy toes. Over the knee boots are also great to keep you warm- something I desperately need since moving over to the East Coast! The rest of the accessories are kept to a Boho theme for a more romantic & "me" look. 

I hope you enjoyed this outfit! Have a great rest of the week because I know I will! 

Follow me on instagram to get updates on my holiday/vaccay in New Zealand! xx 




























WHAT I WORE…

PONCHO:NZ MARINO WOOL (GIFT)
FLORAL SWEATER:MANGO (sold out) 
PANTS:TINSIL 
NECKLACE:GUESS
SUNNIES:FOSSIL
BOOTS:NINE WEST (on sale!)
BAG:SOLE SOCIETY

You May Also Like

2 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS