Hobbiton

by - 3/13/2015

“Not all those who wander are lost.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien



Happy Friday beautiful people~ Is it me or does this week felt super slooooow?? but thankfully it's finally Friday and the weekend is almost here! Today I'm sharing with you all what I wore when we went to Hobbiton! One of my biggest challenge this time going back home was not being able to bring cloths... I had to save my luggage space so I just ended up wearing my super old cloths fr. My teenage years... My fashion tastes have certainly matured after then ha...




It is really tricky trying to make my teenage wardrobe wearable, and for the first time I'm stucked on what I should wear!! I finally ended up picking this outfit by sticking to mainly white, with a pop of hot pink for the sake of taking photos- I knew the pink would stand out among the luscious green backdrop of Hobbiton keke. I tied a knot on the cardi to make my proportion more balanced and also for a more retro look.




The scenery photos are taken by my talented cousin, check out his website HERE



Have a great one, and as always, thanks for stopping by! xx




Scenic photos are all by Jonathan Chu Photography 
































WHAT I WORE…

CARDIGAN: BOSSINI
MAXI SKIRT: WENDY'S FASHION
CAMI: UNIQLO
SUNNIES & WATCH: FOSSIL 
NECKLACE: SWAROVSKI
SHOES:CONVERSE
BAG:VINTAGE- FR. MUM

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. haha. even your socks are color coordinated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, a happy accident! Go my subconscious self! lol

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS