Bliss

by - 3/06/2015

"Now a soft kiss - Aye, by that kiss, I vow an endless bliss."
-John Keats



Hello all~ sorry for MIA lately. I'm back from Middle-earth, from the beautiful summer days to this brutal so called winter wonderland. It has been an amazing 2 weeks catching up with my beloved family and attending my dearest bro's wedding. xx 

I love wearing maxi dress to weddings! See other wedding maxi dress options HERE & HERE! My MIL. actually got me this mint maxi which I absolutely adore- the pleated skirt and the high waistline gives anyone an illusion of perfect proportion. I wore a flat jeweled sandal which is super old- I was actually too lazy to bring any shoes back home since my luggage space was tight. Maxi length is the perfect way to cheat your way through weddings! No more sore legs! 

I kept the jewelry simple and dainty since my main focus was on the head piece that I made- find similar ones on my Etsy store HERE! 
What is your go-to wedding outfit? Do share! :)

I hope everyone had a great week! It has been such a long week for me flying back to the East Coast and going straight back to work... I'm so thankful it's the weekend! Take care and thanks for stopping by! xx



























Playing along while my brother and sis-in-law take their wedding pics hehehehe :P 


WHAT I WORE…

DRESS: B.DARLIN (GIFT)
NECKLACE & BRACELET:SWAROVSKI
SANDALS:NINE WEST (SUPER OLD)
CLUTCH:VINTAGE- BORROWED FR. MY AUNTY




You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS