Casual

by - 5/29/2015

"It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all."
-Laura Ingalls Wilder



This is possibly the most casual outfit I've blogged about. With the summer days approaching we love to spend our Sundays out and about in the nature exploring with friends. In my ideal world I would be dressed in a maxi dress wherever I go, but no, that would made me look silly when we tread through the forest or across the river... and to me the most fundamental thing about styling is to dress according to the occasion.  In this instance, I picked a medium length shorts that's not too scandalous, and a practical loose t-shirt that will protect me from the UV rays. I tend to avoid cami for as long as I can before the weather gets too unbearably hot. Just because I'm paranoid about getting burned, getting sun spots and wrinkles etc...











WHAT I WORE...

TOP: MANGO (LAST YEAR)
SHORTS: ZARA (LAST YEAR)
SHOES: GRASSHOPPER   
BAG: REBECCA MINKOFF
NECKLACE: ETSY 
BRACELET: LUCKY BRAND
SUNNIES: RAY BAN 






You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS