Magic Garden

by - 7/30/2015

“I am sure there is Magic in everything, 
only we have not sense enough to get hold of it 
and make it do things for us” 

― Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden



Dressfashion Green Prom Dresses
I've always wanted to visit the Magic Garden at Philly, last weekend we finally did!It was however unbearably hot... Nevertheless, we managed to snap some pics before I start to sweat uncontrollably...ha.. We spent the day exploring Philly downtown by foot... I'm glad I wore my trusted comfy Aerosoles sandals- those memory foam soles are a life saver! I'm really picky when it comes to shoes, they have to be first comfortable, but also look attractive! This Maison Jules' dress is one of my new favourite this season. (I need to stop buying pink!) It's airy, super light weighted and look like a two piece- with the comfort of a dress. See another Maison Jules dress I also love- HERE. It's almost the end of July gasps! Why does summer always fly by so fast?? 













WHAT I WORE...

DRESS: MAISON JULES
BAG: SOLE SOCIETY
WATCH: DANIEL WELLINGTON
BRACELET: KATE SPADE
SUNNIES: RAY BAN
NECKLACE: ETSY
  

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. cos summer wardrobe is getting boring and it's time for coats, boots and scarves XD

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS