Summer Love

by - 9/07/2015

"Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, 
but when all is said and done, they have on thing in common. 
They're shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens,
fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they're gone."
- The Notebook



I hope everyone had a great labour weekend for those in the US! I'm currently traveling around my motherland catching up with family and friends! Love the food! It's pretty much a non-stop eating trip! 

Here's an outfit for my typical summer days. I'm dreading the passing of the beautiful summer, so I'll be sharing a few more since the weather is no where cooling down from where I am! Have a great rest of the week guys! xx












TOP: ZARA (OLD)
SKIRT:ZARA (OLD)
WATCH: OLIVIA BURTON
BRACELET: KATE SPADE
SUNNIES: FOSSIL
BAG: REBECCA MINKOFF
SANDALS: CHOIES


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I think I need those shoes...(except I never wear sandals XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe get them! They come in black too! suits you :)

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS