It's so fluffy!

by - 9/16/2015

"Look at that unicorn! It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!"
-Agnes, Despicable me 




Summer always fly by too quickly, I can already smell the crispness in the air hinting the shift to the next season.It's a nice change after coming back from the hot and humid motherland- Check out my instagram feed for some traveling pics HERE. Today I'm sharing a causal summer Sunday look I wore a few weeks back to one of my favourite NJ shore beach. This is an old dress that I've loved season after season. I paired it with a backpack so my hands can be free to enjoy the festivities offered by the boardwalk. To my delight, my dear hubby won me this super cute- not so fluffy unicorn with his awesome basketball skills- love~ Have a great rest of the week guys! xx 












WHAT I WORE...
DRESS: RACHEL ROY
WATCH: ASOS
BRACELET: PANDORA
SUNNIES: RAY BAN
BAG: VINTAGE LV (VIA MUA MAMA)
SANDALS: AEROSOLES
NECKLACE: SWAROVSKI
HAT: FOREVER 21


You May Also Like

1 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS