Memory

by - 9/28/2015

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference."
-Reinhold Niebuhr



Every time I go back to Taiwan a wave of nostalgia will hit me. After all, it is where most of my childhood memory lies. It's mesmerizing to visit those childhood playground that are now filled with various stage of memories. When our memory is triggered, we are actually remembering the last time we remembered that event. Funny how time file down all the rough edges of life. We change as our environment changes, seasons after seasons, those same eyes can no longer view the same places as they are. For better or for worse, I salute the girl that I once was as I embark on this new, ever changing big girl. I'm ready to welcome this new season filled with more changes. To hopes, dreams and more adventures. xx 
  





























WHAT I WORE...
DRESS: NEW LOOK
BAG: SOLE SOCIETY
SANDALS: EASY SPIRIT
NECKLACE: SWAROVSKI

You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS