Summer's End

by - 9/22/2015

“Summertime is always the best of what might be.” 
-Charles Bowden



Today is the last day of summer, but it felt totally like Autumn. I actually have to take my leather jacket out, gasps!  So... I'm sharing the first of my traveling outfit back in motherland to reminiscent about the disappearing summer 2015. These photos made the weather look nice and cool, but in reality I was sweating even though it's cloudy. The sweltering heat in Taiwan is still pretty unbearable even in September. I left my hair down only to take a few pictures, then I tied it back in a bun again so it doesn't stick to my face- gross I know. My travel attire are based on the level of comfort, I even ditched the belt in this outfit simply because, I can't bear to have any fabric sticking too close to my body in this humidity. Plus, when I travel I pretty much feed non-stop, so a simple loose shift dress is my number one choice haha! Have a great rest of the week & thanks for stopping by! xx 









WHAT I WORE DRESS: UNIQLO SUNNIES: RAY BAN BAG: SOLE SOCIETY SANDALS: AEROSOLES NECKLACE: SWAROVSKI




You May Also Like

2 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS