Pumpkin Season

by - 10/15/2015

It is not the strongest pumpkin grower that survives, not the most intelligent, but the grower most responsive to change.
-Charles Darwin




It's pumpkin season again! It's a wee bit shocking to feel so accustomed to all these American festivities after four years. But I guess I've always been super adaptable living in all these different countries as I grew up. I've come to love the pumpkin season in the States- simply coz I love to eat pumpkin haha... and all the pretty colours of the foliage! The trees here are certainly more dramatic as they put on a colourful show.   

I'm also loving the fact that the bell sleeves have made a come back! This brown lace bell sleeves top is my old time favourite. Believe it or not I bought this when I was 15! It's been sitting there feeling oh-so-lonely at the back of my closet for a few years now. I'm just so excited to have found it! and to be able to mix the old with the new to create a brand new outfit!

I hope you're enjoying the new layout to my blog! I've been trying to learn a little bit of coding so I can personalize the template more. Web design is totally new to me and it's somewhat tricky. So bear with me as I'm a noob in this field! The weekend is just around the corner! Have a great one! xx 













WHAT I WORE
JACQUI-E TOP {SUPER DUPER OLD} EXPRESS SKIRT {LAST YR} ASOS BOOTS {LAST YR} REBECCA MINKOFF BAG, KATE SPADE BOW BRACELET, PANDORA BOW RING, LES NEREIDES NECKLACE, RAY BAN SUNNIES





You May Also Like

2 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS