French Tulle

by - 10/27/2015

“And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: 
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; 
what is essential is invisible to the eye.” 
― Antoine de Saint-ExupéryThe Little Prince



Dressfashion Green Prom Dresses

Bonjour~ Today I'm channeling my Parisian self with this super French outfit- stripe top, tulle skirt & a beret! I'm not sure if you can get anymore cliche than this hahaha, but I still love every aspect of this outfit! I think I'm missing a bicycle though! When I put this outfit on I see myself strolling along Seine river, dancing by tour Eiffel, going round and round on the carousel, sitting in Pierre Herme eating my favourite Ispahan..... Yes the list can go on and on about how much I missed Paris. It's amazing how an outfit can make you feel and cheer you up instantly. I love stripe top lately, I even bought a short sleeves version as you can see from my last two pics. The navy tulle skirt is a great option if you feel pink tulle is too kiddo. This skirt also makes a great transitional piece, and can be paired with black leggings when the weather gets a bit colder. With a change of the accessories, the same outfit can be transformed from summer to autumn. I hope everyone is having a great week so far! Until next time~ 
Bisous xx















Look 2: Same combination paired with different accessories for a super Summery look.



WHAT I WORE
PAZZO STRIPE TOP, PAZZO TULLE SKIRT, SOLE SOCIETY FLATS (OLD), VINTAGE BAG FR. MUA MAMA, LES NEREIDES NECKLACE, DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH, H&M BERET (OLD), KATE SPADE CUFF (OLD), PANDORA BOW RING.
OUTFIT 2: PAZZO TOP, FOREVER 21 HAT, AEROSOLES SANDALS, REBECCA MINKOFF BAG.


You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Love this Parisian inspired look! You look so sophisticated!
    -Kate
    http://katekoutures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful and girly look on you. You look amazing.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this very elegant and timeless look. You look beautiful, and the ballerina necklace is adorable!

    Saba

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This necklace is my new favourite!

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS