Outlander

by - 10/07/2015

"It is not so much for its beauty that the forest makes a 
claim upon men's hearts, as for that subtle something, 
that quality of air that emanation from old trees, 
that so wonderfully changes and renews a weary spirit."
-Robert Louis Stevenson



Lately I've been obsessed with watching & reading "Outlander" I've always been a fan of historic/fantasy fiction. It felt wonderful to be submerged and be transformed to another realm.  The Outlander is a story in which a British combat nurse traveled back in time to 1743 Scotland. The story touched me in a sense that I felt I've always been a voyager. Traveling to new countries to start different phases of my life, but always feeling like a stranger to the new land. An outlander I am, always carry an accent that does not resound my current dwelling... These pictures are taken while I was in Taiwan. I've never liked the forest as much as I have loved the sea. Yet, its charm is growing on me as of late. I can feel a sense of serenity, as I glide through these misty tall ancient trees. Worries are temporary concealed, replaced by a subtle calmness from the greens. Nothing feels more in place to me than to wear a tie-dyed, hippy wide legs, as I reconnects my weary spirit back to nature. xx








WHAT I WORE
PAZZO TOP, ZARA CARDIGAN, SOLE SOCIETY BAG, GRASSHOPPER SNEAKERS, URBAN OUTFITTERS PANTS




You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. These photos are stunning! I am a big fan of nature, so this is right up my alley :) Thanks for sharing babe <3

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS