Rustic Fringe

by - 11/22/2015

She never seemed shattered; to me, 
she was a breathtaking mosaic of the battles she's won.
-Matt Baker




Rust is such a rich fall colour and strangely enough, this colour never really existed in my wardrobe before. In this particular shade anyways... xD I love how it echoed the falling leaves. Making a harmonious blend with mother nature. I tend to lean towards a cohesive colour outfit most of the time. As soon as I throw this dress and cardigan on I knew they were meant for each other. Creating a fall bohemian look with ease and flare. If you are ever stuck with how to mix and match an outfit. Try and pick out one colour from your top or your dress, and find the same colour for your cardigan/jacket/skirt etc. You will be surprised at how many variations you can come up with this way!

Thanksgiving is just around the corner! This is no doubt my favourite festivity in the States. I can't wait to pick an outfit that will allow me to eat to my heart's desire- as well as looking good and feeling comfortable! So stayed tuned! Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing Thanksgiving with your loved ones! 


Bisous xx











WHAT I WORE



You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. I love this cardie Angela!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute Autumn look! The hat is so so good!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This is such an old hat but I still love it so much!

      Delete
  3. have so much stuff from the lauren conrad collection haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were on clearance... xD Can't wait to wear that white LC dress though! :D

      Delete
  4. Hi Angela!

    You look simply stunning in this outfit, and you've accessorised it beautifully.I especially love the hat.

    Also, thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I've added you on Bloglovin' and Twitter, and 'liked' your Facebook page, so hopefully we can stay in touch!

    It's a pleasure to visit your blog. Keep up the good work!

    Saba

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Saba,

    Awww thanks! I've added you too! Stay in touch! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heyy!

    You look stunning! Such autumny look!

    R.
    www.jarofsweeets.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rust is indeed a beautiful fall colour and you have nailed it Hun 😘.
    www.namysstylenest.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS