Soft Floral Tulle

by - 11/08/2015

The Pleading of the Summer - 
That other Prank - of Snow - 
That Cushions Mystery with Tulle, 
For fear the Squirrels - know.
-Emily Dickinson




Me thinks I'm going through a blue phase at the moment. I've been reaching out more to all shades of blue in my closet. Including adding my first pair of blue shoes to my collection! Perhaps it's the fast falling leaves, that brought a melancholy sadness to the passing of Summer. But nevertheless, I intend to keep floral prints alive in my outfits. This Victorian inspired, floral chiffon top from the LC Lauren Conrad Runway collection, has been one of my go to pieces lately. I pretty much WANT every single piece from the LC Runway collection! They are so dreamy, romantic, totally wearable and affordable. I also love pairing this top with my favourite faux-leather pants for a mixed up soft + edgy look. This tulle skirt is no doubt my favourite this Autumn. You can see other variations HERE. I see endless possibilities with this tulle skirt when the weather gets a bit colder too. I can't wait to layer it and to come up with more combinations for this little blue beauty! Have a fabulous week & as always, thanks for stopping by! 
Bisous xx










Special thanks to my two super cute cousins for taking these pics for me xx

WHAT I WORE

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love tulle! Gorgeous skirt Angela!;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Angela you look absolutely stunning! I love the blue skirt and shoes, and all the feminine details in your outfit. This shade of blue is very striking on you.

    Saba

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and taking your time to comment Saba! Yes, I'm totally obsessed with this blue atm!

      Delete
  3. It's absolutely my pleasure Angela!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS