Plaid with Flare

by - 11/29/2015

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. 
If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.
-Oprah Winfrey




Thanksgiving is such a wonderful time to be reminded to give thanks. (not to mention the endless eating and shopping!) This Oprah Winfrey quote summed up how I felt this year wonderfully. It's been a challenging year, yet I want to remind myself to focus on what I do have, instead of what I've lost, or wish to have. 


I wore this outfit to my family's thanksgiving dinner. Nothing fancy, just a casual sweater and a pair of super comfy old jeans. Because let's be real, most family don't exactly dress up to have a thanksgiving dinner at home. We eat, chat, play games and just lounge around in the family room. You can see the almost exact outfit HERE, but with a skinny jeans & different accessories. 

Speaking of accessories, I love how they can transform your everyday outfit to something glamorous and fun. This square blanket scarf has been on repeat for weeks. It's warm and voluminous when wrapped around my neck, and perfect as a shawl or as my leg warmer in the office. Pair it with a wool fedora and a pair of flare jeans- it instantly glam up your look, making you feel like a diva haha. I love and missed my flare jeans, I'm just super happy to see them back in fashion again since they brought back so many fond memories of my high school & Uni days. For someone with my body shape, flare jeans gave me the illusion of being more balance. Then again, I'm bias towards them since I love the bohemian look. haha~
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful week!
Bisous xx











WHAT I WORE
ZARA TOP (OLD), LEVI JEANS (OLD), ZARA BLANKET SCARFLES NEREIDES NECKLACE, MANGO BELT (OLD), ASOS BOOTIES (OLD), DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH, FOREVER 21 HAT (OLD), KATE SPADE BAGPANDORA BOW RING.



You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. You look lovely Angela! This is the perfect outfit for a relaxed yet chic look, and the shawl looks super-cosy too.

    I hope you had fun!

    Saba x

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accessories truly make the outfit! Love how u styled the flares with the blanket scarf!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chichi! Blanket scarves are sooo comfy!

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS