First Chill

by - 11/01/2015

November's sky is chill and drear,
November's leaf is red and sear.
-Sir Walter Scott





Happy first day of November! and cheers to the end of daylight saving so we can get one more precious hours of sleep! hahaha. Today's outfit I kept it simple and mono-toned. Mixing small stripes with big check pattern scarf. Since the colours are cohesive in its grey tone, pattern mixing is not overwhelming. The trick is also to mix a big pattern with a small pattern to give it a contrast and a seamless balance. I'm semi excited yet scared at the same time it's boots season again. I've been traumatized by the East coast winters and I'm not sure if I can survive another one of these crazy snow storms... But... I do love boots! hahaha.... So I guess as long as I fix my mind on the endless layering possibilities with winter outfits... I shouldn't be too depressed? Anyways, I have one last trip coming up for this year! I can't wait for the food festivities and the warmer weather down in Texas! Stayed tuned and follow me on INSTAGRAM as I embark on my first Southern experience y'alls! 
(errr I'm not sure how to integrate y'alls into my sentence yet... ha...)











WHAT I WORE
UNIQLO KNIT DRESS (OLD), WITCHERY CASHMERE CARDIGAN (SUPER OLD), DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH, ZARA BLANKET SCARF, H&M BERET (OLD), PANDORA BOW RING
NINE WEST BOOTS (LAST YR)REBECCA MINKOFF BAG.

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Thanks Lenya! Yes I'm totally enjoying the beautiful foliage here! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this look, it's the perfect outfit for fall. You look fabulous!

    Best wishes,

    Saba

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your thigh high boots Angela! Looking great Miss!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS