Matchy Collision

by - 1/17/2016

Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality.
Nikos Kazantzakis




Winter is getting pretty real over here lately... I was struggling to stop shivering as these pics were taken. It was super windy and the wind chill was brutal despite the sun... I can't wait for winter to be over already!

So... I've been loving the return of that 70's vibe this season. It reminded me some of the 90's fashion trends since trends just go on rotation year after year. I paired my old printed blouse with this new suedette dress for a take on my version of that 70's girl. The blouse itself is interesting since it mixes patterns- with winter floral on the sleeves and plaids on the center. (You can see another outfit of the same blouse HERE.) I kept my entire outfit in the same colour tone, so despite mixing so many patterns and fabric, it still look somewhat cohesive.

 I hope everyone is enjoying their new year so far! Stay warm & stay positive! 

Bisous xx








WHAT I WORE
MANGO BLOUSE (OLD), ASOS DRESS, FOREVER 21 SCARF (OLD), NINE WEST OVER THE KNEES BOOTS, BEANIE KNITTED BY MY GRANDMA, LV BACKPACK (GIFT, VINTAGE), ZARA COAT (OLD)


You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. You've totally captured the 70s vibe. Love the boho chic look you've got going on girl :)

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful Angela, and I love the bohemian 'seventies-inspired vibe! I love the fact you're wearing a beanie knitted by your grandma. So sweet! I hope the weather improves where you are.

    Have a fab weekend!

    Saba x

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Saba! We are currently snowed in... don't think the weather will improve anytime soon :( Have a great weekend too! xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS