Winter Florals

by - 1/31/2016

No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.
-Hal Borland




After the snowstorm we are blessed with a phase of more humane weather which allows me to snap some blog pics. I've been living in dresses lately since they are so comfy. This dress caught my attention with its beautiful winter floral prints. What surprised me was how structured the fabric is. I usually don't go with stiff fabric since they sometimes create bulky folds... but I'll make it an exception for this cute dress. I love styling my winter outfits with a faux fur vest, see other style HERE & HEREI'm so glad January flew by and we are having a considerably mild winter so far this year. I can't wait for Spring... 

Have a great week guys & thanks for stopping by!
Bisous xx







WHAT I WORE
ZARA DRESS, CHOIES FAUX FUR VEST, FOREVER 21 WOOL HAT, MANGO BOW GLOVES, BETSEY JOHNSON BOOTS, REBECCA MINKOFF BAG, RAY BAN SUNGLASSES

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. You look absolutely stunning Angela! The dress looks really beautiful on you, and I love the floral print. The hat is also very chic, and the perfect accessory for freezing cold winter days!

    Also, thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog.

    Saba x

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saba! It's always a pleasure to visit yours! xx

      Delete
  2. Love the whole boho chic vibe - the entire looks is styled so well!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have styled up your outfit really nicely. Have a lovely day beautiful lady!
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) You have a nice day too & thanks for stopping by! x

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS