Victorian Guipure

by - 1/07/2016

May you never steal, lie, or cheat, but if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows, 
and if you must lie, lie with me all the nights of my life, 
and if you must cheat, then please cheat death because I couldn't live a day without you.
-Leap year





Happy New Year! It's been a super busy & stressful start of the new year for me at work. I feel I didn't even get a break to welcome the new year. But fear not, I'm committed to make this year grand and amazing! Today I'm sharing an outfit I wore back in December, yes it was still warm enough to be bare legged on one December day! Sadly that kind of warmth is now but a memory as the temperature dropped below freezing for us unfortunate souls in the East Coast... 

I've been obsessed with the Victorian neckline for a while now, and was super frustrated that I cannot find the perfect Victorian high-necked white dress- until I stumbled across this gorgeous dress by the LC Runway collection. I love the vintage and intricate element of the guipure lace & the button ups. It's wonderful when I find myself being transformed back to a certain time period simply by what I wear.

I hope everyone had a great start to this brand new year, where everything is possible. 
To new beginnings and new adventures! 

Bisous xs










WHAT I WORE
LC LAUREN CONRAD RUNWAY DRESS (SOLD OUT), BCBG HEELS, ASOS CLUTCH, ASOS PLAID BLANKET SCARF, MIMCO HAIRBAND, VINTAGE RING



You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Gorgeous dress! U look lovely!
    Thestyletune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blouse detailing is phenomenal! Such a romantic look. I love LC's stuff.

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exquisite dress! You look absolutely ethereal and it suits you beautifully Angela.

    Wishing you a truly fabulous 2016!

    Saba x

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saba! Wishing you a fantastic 2016 too! xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS