Marine Floral

by - 5/18/2016

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life

-Savage Garden




Dressfashion Green Prom Dresses
Greetings from the shore~ We are on our babymoon this week! Sadly the weather still isn't as warm as I'll like it to be, but still, I felt so relaxed! We purposely travel before the Memorial weekend to avoid the crowd. I've never seen a boardwalk so empty in the Jersey shore! Also it's the last week of my 2nd Trimester and I want to travel while I still feel somewhat fit. I have to say I'm feeling heavier and it's harder to fall asleep at night. But seeing my growing belly just bring so much joy! (sometimes frightening lol) 


This is a maternity maxi dress from ASOS by Mamalicious (50% off!) and I'm so impressed with its fit! The slim cut maxi elongates the legs and the dark navy give you a more slimming effect- totally a must for preggo ladies! This dress will definitely be my summer staple, I'll probably wear this for my baby shower too!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far! Stay tuned for more babymoon outfits! Thanks for stopping by!

Bisous xx







WHAT I WORE
ASOS MATERNITY MAXI BY MAMALICIOUS, FOREVER 21 HAT (OLD), REBECCA MINKOFF BAG, AEROSOLES SLIPPERS (OLD),  ASOS FLORAL WATCH (OLD)

You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. Awesome! Thank you for sharing.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    LATEST POST: Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Eyeshadow Palette Swatches
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great quote, and happy babymoon! you look amazing!!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute!
    Lovely location for outfit like this!

    -JarOfSweeets-
    http://www.jarofsweeets.com/sweeets/onto-the-summer
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwFiBVNSnacfXubCZHJxeHQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hehe I tend to pack more tropical print outfit to a beach :)

      Delete
  4. You look so adorable and this maxi dress looks fabulous on you!! <3

    Keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable you look! Especially with the hat :)

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yasmin! Yes love that hat! Wish I can wear it more often!

      Delete
  6. Wow Angela you look totally stunning! I'm loving the navy blue maxi dress, it seems comfortable but still looks really stylish and sophisticated. I hope you enjoyed your babymoon. What a lovely idea!

    Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saba! Yes comfort and looking good is what I desperately need right now! hehe xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS