Old Town

by - 5/09/2016


She loves mysteries that she became one.
― John GreenPaper Towns



Over the weekend we stumbled across this charming old town after lunch. It was so unexpected to see the sun shining! I threw on this top randomly and loved the somewhat tribal/boho look. These are clearance maternity pants from H&M, I don't want to spend too much on something I won't be able to wear afterwards. So I'm trying to minimize my maternity clothes purchase. I'm so glad my 3rd trimester will be in summer so I can just live in dresses that I'll be able to wear post baby as well. 
Have a great week guys! and as always, thanks for stopping by!

Bisous xx









WHAT I WORE
MANGO TOP (OLD), H&M MATERNITY PANTS, FOREVER 21 HAT (OLD), REBECCA MINKOFF BAG, ZARA SHOES (OLD),  LC LAUREN CONRAD RUNWAY COLLECTION NECKLACE, OLIVIA BURTON WATCH

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love it. Thanks for sharing!


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos! I really love the backdrop!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yuka! Me too! Have a great weekend!x

      Delete
  3. Looking good mommy-to-be! Love the printed pants ;)

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely Angela! Your outfit is so pretty, and I especially love your top and hat. The backdrop is so picturesque too. I hope you had fun exploring!

    Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS