Washington St Mall

by - 5/26/2016

Let the rain kiss you. 
Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. 
Let the rain sing you a lullaby. 

-Langston Hughes



On the 2nd day of our babymoon it started pouring and the temperature dropped :( So we went around Washington St Mall, which is the heart of Cape May and did some shopping! The shops are in the prettiest pastels and everywhere you look it's just so picturesque. We went back on the 3rd day while the sun is shining and it looked even more magical and fairly tale like. I kept the outfit monotone and simple. With the added pop of pink scarf and shoes. I like to pack basic white/blacks while traveling since they go with everything and will give you more variety for mix and match. Only the pants are maternity from ASOS, I'm still getting away with wearing my old normal clothes most of the time. I do get frustrated sometimes for not fitting into my old favourite staples and silhouettes, but then again, I see this as an exciting challenge on dressing my growing bump.


Have a great Memorial long Weekend for those in the US!
Thanks for stopping by!

Bisous xx








WHAT I WORE
ASOS MATERNITY PANTS, FOREVER 21 HAT (OLD), PAZZO TOP, REBECCA MINKOFF BAG, TOMS SHOES, ASOS FLORAL WATCH (OLD)

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love the way you've styled this outfit Angela, and the printed top is so pretty. Hats really suit you! The town looks so scenic as well, I love the pastel-coloured buildings! That's great that you were able to go back and walk around once the weather improved.

    Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saba! Yes when the sun is shining it makes so much difference! xx

      Delete
  2. I love your cute pictures :) They look amazing

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS