Dear Deer

by - 6/17/2016

As the deer panteth for the water So my soul longeth after Thee You alone are my heart's desire And I long to worship Thee

-As The Deer Lyrics



I'm getting so big and when I find something that still fits me in my closet it's like finding gold! lol... So I wore this to church last week, since this dress is sleeveless I initially decided to add a cute cropped cardigan over it. But then it just looks so ordinary and expected. Then I saw this cropped lace top lying there at the side of my closet, I was so excited when I tried it on and it still fits me haha! The yellow lace blended in so well with the gold dress, it's like they are just meant to be <3 

2" wedges / block heels are all I can handle right now, I really missed wearing
heels... but for the safety of my baby and the sanity of knowing I won't break my back/knees flats & block heels will do for this summer.

As I were taking these pics some deer decided to photobomb me, haha they're so cute when they stared at you. But they're super shy and always run away when I get too close. I'm looking forward to the weekend! It's Father's day in the US, what are your plans? 

Have a great time with your loved ones!
As always, thanks for stopping by!

Bisous xx









WHAT I WORE
(All non-maternity)
MAGGIE LONDON DRESS, FOREVER 21 LACE TOP (WORE UNDER THE DRESS) KATE SPADE BOW BRACELET, REBECCA MINKOFF BAG, SKAGEN WATCH, BANDOLINO SANDALS

You May Also Like

17 comments

  1. That's an amazing dress, it looks so pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the fabric on the dress :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Such a chic dress! Love these light colors on you!
    ♥☻♥☻♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanne! I'm obsessed with light colours :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Love the pop of yellow with this look - it's the perfect touch!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yasmin! Yellow is such a happy colour!
      xx

      Delete
  4. I think the deer were a blessing. Really makes the photos. And I love to see people wear non maternity items as maternity. Makes it feel less like you have to go out and buy a ton of things. :)

    aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup love those deer! So true! I just can't justify spending so much money on maternity clothes only to wear it for a few months!

      xx

      Delete
  5. Love it. Thanks for sharing!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  6. The deer are so cute!!!! lovely outfit :)

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww you look absolutely beautiful babe!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. so prettyy! Love this look hun!

    xx,
    Jule Avenue
    www.juleavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you look exquisite Angela! The gold dress is stunning, and I initially thought the lace crop top you added was part of it, as they go together perfectly! This is such a stylish maternity look, and you look stunning!

    p.s - I love the cameo appearance by the deers! They're totally adorable!

    Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS