Vineyard

by - 6/03/2016


Your words are my food, your breath my wine. 
You are everything to me. 
-Sarah Bernhardt




We stopped by the Cape May Winery Vineyard during our babymoon since it was too chilly to be a beach bum. Sadly for me I could only watch my hubby drink- I held his wine glass for him while he took these pics- I did not drink! lol... He loved the apple wine so much he got me a bottle so we can celebrate after I push the baby out! There's this certain charm about the vineyard. I could imagine myself wondering in Southern France or the Italian country side. Those are definitely places to travel to on my bucket list!! 



My MIL gave me this super colourful dress, which is something I would never buy myself. But lately I've been noticing busy prints with a sheath silhouette works very well with my growing belly. It distracts your focus point on any unwanted fat haha. I added my old fringe cardigan so I could feel more "me" in this dress I would typically not wear. See how I style the same cardigan in this post HERE

We are off to another mini adventure this weekend! 
Stayed tuned and thanks for stopping by! 
Bisous xx











WHAT I WORE
ASOS FRINGE CARDIGAN, MACY'S DRESS (GIFT), UNIQLO LEGGINGS, FOREVER 21 HAT (OLD), REBECCA MINKOFF BAG, TOMS SHOESASOS FLORAL WATCH (OLD)

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. That's such a nice outfit :) It looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous spot! Sorry you couldn't take part in the beverages, but hopefully soon!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yasmin, yes just a few more mths to go!

      Delete
  3. vineyards are so fun ! love your hat

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolina! Yup that's my summer staple hat! x

      Delete
  4. loving that fringe cardigan!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Thank you for sharing.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  6. Türkische Abendkleider online entworfen von MissyDress sind perfekt für besondere Anlässe und ein Muss in Ihrem Kleiderschrank haben. Schauen Sie sich unsere Abendkleider Kollektion jetzt heraus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely Angela, and the bright print on the dress suits you beautifully, even though it's not something you would typically wear. The setting is so picturesque, even though you couldn't partake of the wine, at least the view was lovely!

    You look so pretty and I adore your maternity style.

    Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS