Mono print & lace up

by - 6/10/2016

Are you sure, that we are awake? 
It seems to me, that yet we sleep, we dream.

-William Shakespear,
A Midsummer Night's Dream





Dressfashion Green Prom Dresses
A few weeks back we finally went to see a Ballet- A Midsummer Night's Dream at the Lincoln Center. I used to go see Ballet performances like all the time. But after working in NYC I just don't want to be there during the weekends. This was a pretty last minute date night because I managed to score $30 tickets! And the seats were pretty close to the front too! We quickly snapped some pics before the Ballet started with my phone, so the quality aren't as great. 

This maxi dress has been my favourite lately. Even though it's not maternity but somehow it still fits my belly! Like I've mentioned before in previous posts, prints are growing on me since they accentuates my growing belly so well. I've also been drawn to darker colours such as navy- like this maxi dress I wore HERE. The sheath silhouette & the dark colours are definitely winners for a preggo lady. The high slit makes walking much easier and the peek-a-boo effect brings unexpected sexiness without being trashy. 

To echo the laced-up neckline (my fav.) I paired a laced-up flats to go with the outfit. The flats by AK are so comfy and nicely padded. Usually fashionable flats don't have much support and I hate the feeling of being able to feel the ground. So I was super excited when I saw these at DSW. It's definitely worthwhile to invest a little bit more into your shoes.

What are your plans this weekend? 
Have a great time with your loved ones, and as always, thanks for stopping by! 

Bisous xx











WHAT I WORE
ASOS MAXI DRESS (on sale!), KATE SPADE BAG, 
ANNE KLEIN LACED UP FLATS, OLIVIA BURTON WATCH


You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. I've never been to the ballet before, but I think you dressed perfectly for it. Such a gorgeous print on that dress.

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorna! You should go! Personally I find it's a pretty magical experience :)

      Delete
  2. That dress looks gorgeous on you! I really love the print!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking gorgeous as usual! Love the high slit and the cat eye :)

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Angela you look absolutely stunning! I love this maxi dress on you, the print and silhouette are lovely. I hope you had fun at the theatre, it sounds like the perfect impromptu date night!

    p.s - The images turned out brilliantly, despite being taken on your phone.

    Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS