Shopping: Dressfashion Wishlist

by - 12/09/2016

Hi guys, can you believe it's already December?! So today I'm sharing my wishlist from Dressfashion. They carry a lot of special occasion, wedding, cocktail & cheap prom dresses. If you are looking for something extra special to wear this Holiday season, check out their website! 




Dressfashion Prom Dresses


First up is this helplessly romantic mermaid ball gown. This dress just screams me me me!!! I love the lace detail, the empire waist, the lace cap sleeves and the oh so romantic tulle that sweeps to the floor. I wish I found this dress when I was getting married, because this would make the perfect reception dress for me! Arhhh really want this!  




I really love this ballerina inspired dress. The mock sweetheart neckline is perfect for someone that's paranoid like me to wear. I hate pulling up strapless gowns throughout the night so I usually just don't buy them. But this dress is perfect! I also love the intricate rhinestone belt and the not so puffy tulle skirt. There are also other colour options to this dress, but baby blue is just right for me since pink might scream too kiddo in this particular style.




For those that followed me for a while you probably noticed I have a thing with lace. This dress is ultra feminine and it kind of reminds me of something the Duchess of Cambridge would wear. I love the chic bow belt detail and the sheer back design. This silhouette is also one of my favourite, it's super flattering and classy. The cap sleeves is also something I prefer, all of these combinations make this dress a winner for me. 




I love the lace detail to this one shoulder dress! Chiffon is no doubt one of my favourite fabric as well. I love how soft it flows and how forgiving it is to my body. This dress is the most versatile one out of today's wishlist. Pair it with a cardigan or blazer and you can pull it off at work or other less formal events. 





This tea length lace dress is just so chic. By now you can probably tell the styles that really gets me are cap sleeves, lace, high waist designs! This dress would make a perfect dress for a formal summer/spring wedding. I can see myself wearing this and twirling around in someone's garden wedding already heh~

I hope you enjoyed this wishlist of mine from Dressfashion
Have a great weekend with your loved ones and as always, 
thanks for stopping by!

Bisous xx


Thank you Dressfashion for sponsoring this post!






You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Wow these dresses are all gorgeous Angela! I know what you mean, I prefer the security of an illusion neckline as well. The tulle dress in baby blue is so dreamy! Thank you for sharing this great selection of gowns.

    Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh thanks Saba! Hope you're having a wonderful day~ xx

      Delete
  2. these dresses are really gorgeous and perfect for parties!
    http://www.thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! Just wish I have more parties to go to! haha...

      Delete
  3. so pretty! I love the yellow one with the pearl back!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS