Lace & Leather

by - 12/13/2016


I hope I never get tired of the night sky, of thunderstorms, of watching cream make galaxies in my coffee. I hope I never grow to be someone who can no longer see the small beautiful things.

-Unknown




Hello my lurvlies, today I'm sharing an outfit I wore a while back when the weather was still nice and mild. Truth be told I'm finding it a bit hard to take outfit pics lately with a baby and all, and the freezing weather isn't helping too! I've been wearing a lot of cute sweaters lately and I'll try and take some pics of them soon! 

There's something captivating about the combination of the delicate lace with the structured leather. I love this juxtaposed combo and to me a leather or faux leather jacket over a lace dress never gets old. I wore this while we took our baby and parents out to our favourite town next door. So I paired it with my comfy slip on sneakers. I usually wear something a bit more dressier with this dress. So it was refreshing to see this casual combination for the dress. I've been wearing so much flats lately and I really miss my heels ha... But for the sanity of not dropping my rice bag baby I guess I'll stick with flats for now!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far! 
Thanks for stopping by and stay warm for those that live in cold areas! 

Bisous xx








WHAT I WORE

MANGO FAUX LEATHER FRINGE JACKET / PAZZO DRESS / REBECCA MINKOFF LOVE BAG / UNIQLO LEGGINGSLES NEREIDIS NECKLACE / 


You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. This is a very stylish but chic combination!
    Amazing photos!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a fan of the lace and leather combo. Something about mixing classy and edgy that is so chic! Loving the pastel blue color of your lace dress too!

    xoxo Rina
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your look, such a nice style! xx
    www.stayclassi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that the lace/leather combo works really well! It's like you combine something very delicate and feminine with something quite edgy, and the result is great! Love how you styled this outfit, you look gorgeous! Thanks for sharing, hun. <3 xoxo

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lace and leather is always such a chic combo! I'm especially loving the fringe detail on your jacket!

    xoxo Rina
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela wow you look amazing! The dress suits you perfectly, and I love the colour! I adore the combination of leather and lace, which adds a certain toughness and edge to an otherwise sweet and girly look.

    Sorry to hear the winter weather has been harsh. I hope the weather improves where you are, so you can enjoy milder days and take more pictures.

    Happy New Year! May all your dreams come true in 2017.

    Lots of love Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saba! The weather is pretty nice today for a change! But I'm sure it will only go downhills from now on yikes!

      Wishing you the happiest new year to you and your loved ones! xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Angela! I hope 2017 is your best year yet! xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS