Shopping: Poncho from Stylewe

by - 12/20/2016

Hi guys, today I'm sharing some Poncho I love from StyleWe- an online design store. For me ponchos are one of the must haves in my winter wardrobe. It never goes out of style and there's something very boho, fairytale like about them depending on the style. Lately they've also evolved into something very structured and chic. So even if you're not into the bohemian look there's bound to be a poncho style that will catch your fancies. Also, they are great for hiding your food baby after the endless Holiday eating! So what's not to love?




Short Prom Dresses


  

1 / 2 / 3 / 4




1. I love the clean lines of this poncho with the silver buttons. It's effortless chic to throw on with your favourite pair of jeans/legging + over the knees boot/ booties. The side slits make this poncho more practical and easier to wear as well. This is perfect if you don't want to be associated with the whole little red riding hood look.

2. This pink wool blend poncho is like wearing your blanket with style. I love the perforated look and those big pockets. It's such a comfy outfit that still look put together. The soft pink and warm wool makes it super cozy for winter.

3. A little fringe makes this poncho a classic bohemian. Pair it with your favourite long necklace + boots and you're good to go. For a full on boho look I would pair it with a wide wool fedora. This is a style I've had in my wardrobe for years, and I still love it till this day.

4. This poncho coat is probably my favourite out of these, because it's something that's missing from my closet! It's so classy and elegant, it also comes in black but I love the rich red colour. I would pair it with black leather gloves for a super ladylike look. 

What are your thoughts on wearing ponchos for winter? I hope you've enjoyed my little selection. You can shop ponchos here, also check out their Facebook & StyleWe blog
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week leading up to the Holidays!

Bisous xx

Thank you Stylewe for sponsoring this post!



You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. Beautiful inspirations! Love your selections! *_*
    Kiss
    Luna
    http://www.fashionsnobber.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice ponchos! Love the pink one! :)
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Silvia! Yes, you can never go wrong with pink! xx

      Delete
  3. Great picks! Thanks for sharing ! xo

    Cathclaire | The Crystal Press
    www.cathclaire.com
    www.thecrystalpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like ponchos but I've never actually had one.

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give them a go! Or you can try it out with a blanket scarf for a poncho look :)

      Delete
  5. Great post babe! xx

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never worn a poncho before, but I think that they look absolutely gorgeous! Loving all your picks, darling. :) xoxo I think the third one is my favourite. It just looks the most comfortable, which would be appreciated especially in those cold, winter months! Xoxo <3

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kay! Yes... must stay comfy and warm in winter! xx

      Delete
  7. Hi Angela!

    These ponchos are lovely, and I adore the vibrant red one especially. I agree, a poncho is a must, and is a stylish but comfortable way of staying warm. I used to have a pink one with a crochet design which I wore constantly!

    Thank you for sharing your favourite selection of ponchos! I hope you're having a fab weekend!

    Lots of love Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS