Adios Winter

by - 3/20/2017


When there's snow on the ground,
I like to pretend I'm walking on clouds.

-Takayuki Ikkaku



Happy first day of Spring! But my world is still covered in snow... I'm so ready to bid farewell to the cold and snow! I'm refusing to wear anymore boots so I switched it out for my booties. I wore this outfit during the weekend but it just scream so wintery to me. Wearing dresses is the fastest way for me to leave the house. It is a no fail formula to look put together and feeling comfortable. I can't wait to immerse myself in pastels, floral and Summer dresses though! So adios Winter! It's time to make your way to the Southern hemisphere! 

Here's to a beautiful week with no more snow please! 

ps. I hope you enjoyed the new blog makeover as much as I do!

Bisous xx





 




 what i wore
   
KENSIE DRESS | larry lavine coat |  UNIQLO LEGGINS  | swarovski necklace |  LUCKY BRAND BOOTIES  



You May Also Like

18 comments

  1. So beautiful photos, hun!!!
    Love your dress and coat, you look very pretty!
    xxx
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Silvia! They are both my old favourites!

      Delete
  2. Fab style hun and the location is dreamy!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carina! It's just outside my inlaws' house!

      Delete
  3. I'm so over snow too now, I'm really ready for spring to arrive and warm us all through, I love your coat, such a beautiful pastel blue colour.

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosy! It's a super old coat but I just love that blue! Yes.... I can't wait for all the flowers to bloom again...

      Delete
  4. Happy first day of spring, love the blog makeover!

    Chanel | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chanel! Happy first day of Spring to you too! xx

      Delete
  5. even though there is snow, the pastel coat adds a little touch of spring to this look!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pastel coats! It gives me hope of the Spring that is to come :)
      xx

      Delete
  6. Oh wow, this is so pretty. I love all the snow too!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorna! I love the snow when I don't need to commute to work haha.

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous outfit, hun! And I love seeing all the snow, I haven't seen snow this thick since I moved from Poland over ten years ago! I kinda miss it. x I hope you're having the best weekend ever, beauty! xoxo

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kay! I had such a fantastic weekend! Wow Poland! Would love to visit one day! xx

      Delete
  8. You look stunning Angela, and I love your check print dress. It's beautiful. I know what you mean, I can't wait for spring either! Your new blog design looks fabulous and has an elegant, classy feel. I love the way the photos really stand out.

    Lots of love Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blog has very nice information and amazing facts to read. Thanks for sharing this post! You can also check our blog
    https://lakeviewgarden.in/blog/beauty-guest-post/

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS