Spring Snow

by - 3/10/2017

Dreams, memories, the sacred--they are all alike in that they are beyond our grasp. Once we are even marginally separated from what we can touch, the object is sanctified; it acquires the beauty of the unattainable, the quality of the miraculous.

― Yukio MishimaSpring Snow



It snowed again today... I'm snow over you winter!! I call this Spring backwards... Anyhow, it was wet snow and when the snow sticks to the barren branches it was simply magical. I've developed a higher tolerance for cold weather after surviving six winters here. Finding the right thermal clothes to wear under sheer blouses also helps. I'm wearing the Uniqlo heattech longsleeves in these pics so I don't freeze. I'm really loving the high neck Victorian blouse trend. It keeps me warm and gives out a feminine vintage vibe. This old ASOS dress is great for the layered look. See a different way of styling it HERE
Happy Friday darlings! and have a fantastic weekend!

Bisous xx










WHAT I WORE

vera moda lace top  |  asos dress (old)  |  uniqlo leggins  | international concept coat |  rebecca minkoff bag | forever 21 beanie |  coach rainboots 



You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love this outfit, your winter does look freezing but I agree that a good thermal top under your high neck blouse can really help. You're rocking winter in these pics, well done :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like winter wonderland, so pretty and you're looking amazing!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carina! It's pretty with the snow, but pretty cold ha...

      Delete
  3. Wow the snow-covered landscape looks lovely and like a scene from Narnia! I adore your outfit Angela, especially the high Victorian neckline, which adds a lovely sophistication to your ensemble. I also love the meaningful quote you included at the start of your post.

    Lots of love Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Saba! I love Narnia! But I sure can't take anymore snow covered landscapes haha xD

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS