First Sakura

by - 5/01/2017


There is only one thing more precious than our time, 
and it's who we spend it on.

-Leo Christopher




Happy May peeps! I can't believe how fast the time is flying by gasps! I figured since I announced my pregnancy news on the blog with cherry blossom pictures last year- HERE. It's only fitting to debut little j with pics from the same location :) My absolute favourite flower is cherry blossom. They are nostalgic to me and holds dear memories, not to mention they are pink! We always go back to Branch Brook Park several times every year, hoping to catch the peak bloom. This year was a bit tricky since we could only go on weekends. Usually we stop by the park after work to avoid the crowd. Since little j sleeps so early going during the evening was not an option. So you will see people in the background in the pics. Still, little j had such a fun time seeing these cherry blossoms for the first time! He was so happy and kept clapping his hands and kicking his feet! See my old posts from the same location HERE, HERE, & HERE.
Have a great week my darlings! and as always, thanks for stopping by!

Bisous xx








 WHAT I WORE
   

on little j

H&M stripe bodysuit | h&M HANDKERCHIEF bib  |  carters pants  |  mustachifier sunglasses
















You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. He is so cute in those sunglasses!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! And the location is very nice, I see why you go back there often :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's even more impressive in person! Love that park!

      Delete
  3. These photos are so beautiful! Such a gorgeous location!

    Bella x
    https://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww these photos are so precious! the lace dress matches perfectly with the setting!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yuka! Yes, you know how much I LOVE wearing lace! x

      Delete
  5. Such cute and beautiful photos!! I love your dress, it's so pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are so cute! I'm loving the cherry blossom location!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnaks Valerie! It's my fav cherry blossom location! x

      Delete
  7. OMG I love his outfit! He looks like a dapper little frenchman :)

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect setting! You look gorgeous.
    x

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS