Gingham Smock dress

by - 9/15/2017

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream. 
 
~Edgar Allan Poe






Happy Friday my darlings! I've been trying to find the perfect gingham dress for the longest time and I've finally found it via ASOS! This dress is actually meant to be worn as a cold shoulder dress but since it was a bit chilly the day when I wore it- thus the leggings. I tied the bows tight and didn't let my shoulders get exposed. I love how this dress gives you options like that. The tie sleeves are also super cute and very on point with this year's elaborate sleeves trend. 
 
What are your plans this weekend? 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great one! 
 
Bisous xx







WHAT I WORE
   
  asos gingham dress (on sale!)   |  uniqlo leggings  |  nike sneakers  |  forever 21 fedora  | 






You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Love it! Very cute
    -Gabby
    www.orcuttfamilydentistry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute look, especially paired with leggings for fall. Can you believe I don't have any gingham in my closet? Need to fix that!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kept buying gingham lately, it's addictive! oops! xx

      Delete
  3. Cute casual look babe! Love that you paired it with leggings, which is just fitting for the season.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! <3
    https://outfitsandmakeupblog.wordpress.com/2017/09/21/new-mac-x-nicki-minaj-fall-2017-nude-lipstick-lipgloss-collection/

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS