Shopping: Blushing Pink with Dresshopau

by - 3/13/2018

Hello my darlings! I hope everyone's week is going great so far! Today I'm teaming up with Dresshopau to bring you some gorgeous special event dresses, focused on the beautiful blush pink colour. Most of their dresses comes in multiple colour choices so don't worry if you don't like pink! Go check them out if you need a prom, evening or cocktail dress for the upcoming Spring events!

 





If you are looking for ball gown prom dresses tulle is my favourite fabric for that silhouette. It is dreamy, ethereal and totally romantic. You will feel like a real life princess straight out from a fairy tale in this or this dress! For those that prefers to show off their legs but still like tulle you can try sequin cocktail dresses such as the one in the middle here. I really wish I have the occasion to wear full on ball gowns but realistically I will probably just op for the cocktail tulle dress for weddings and parties.







Lace evening dresses are one of my absolute favourite. They are classy and feminine. A full length lace dress might seem a bit much so op for tea length or a cocktail dress for a sweet feminine look. I also love how these can be paired with a blazer for a less formal occasion which is always a bonus.








When I think of Spring I think of chiffon dresses. I love how these are mixed with crotchet, lace and a bit of sparkles. They make the prettiest bridesmaid dresses too! 

What are your favourite materials to go for when it comes to formal dresses? Tulle, lace & chiffon are my go-to since they are way more forgiving than satin and I also love they way the flow and falls on your figure. I'm sure getting excited about Spring and I can't wait for the wedding season and the garden parties to start! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic week my darlings! 

Bisous, xx





Thank you Dresshopau for sponsoring this post!


 

You May Also Like

17 comments

  1. I love this color! Beautiful inspiration!

    http://roadesque.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This color is super flattering on most skin tones! xx

      Delete
  2. I always love this color when it comes to formal dresses.
    Great share!

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these beautiful dresses! :)

    Visit me at:
    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pink dresses are so dreamy!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, just wish I have a lot more opportunities to wear them haha!

      xx

      Delete
  5. Wonderful dresses, my dear, really nice!
    Have a nice new week!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really gorgeous dresses dear. Love your picks, especially the lace evening dresses, so elegant and feminine.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dresses You look incredible!
    Please visit my Blog!

    http://www.alessabernal.com/
    Alessa Bernal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Colecție minunată de rochii de designer pe care le-ați împărtășit aici. Toate aceste rochii se uită foarte frumos și îmi place să port aceste tipuri de rochii. Dacă cineva vrea să cumpere rochii de seara ana radu la preț rezonabil, vizitați iconly.ro

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS