Spring Snow

by - 3/22/2018

The snow was too light to stay, the ground too warm to keep it. And the strange spring snow fell only in that golden moment of dawn, the turning of the page between night and day.

~Shannon Hale, Palace of Stone





Hi there my darlings, it's officially Spring in the calendar but here in the East Coast we are buried in yet another March snow storm... I am just thankful that where I live we did not loose power this year. Little j on the other hand had a blast playing in the snow. He can now say snow in his cute baby talk since he saw snow everywhere for the past few months. I couldn't help myself but did another matchy-match with little j again. I'm taking full advantage of dressing and matching with him before he gets all grown up and have an opinion about everything haha...

I really can't wait to wear my floral dresses, go bare legs once again and be surrounded by blossoming flowers. Please come to the East Coast Spring!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic week!

Bisous, xx





 
WHAT I WORE
   
 
 


You May Also Like

20 comments

  1. Gotta enjoy the snow day! You both look super cute in matching red jackets and sunnies.

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The snow days are so fun when I don't need to commute to work! haha... Awww thanks Yasmin! xx

      Delete
  2. This is the cutest i've seen.
    Love the photos of you and your kids.

    Much Love, Jane | The Bandwagon Chic
    New Vlog Entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow days are always fun. I love the photos.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so fun especially now that I have a little boy! xx

      Delete
  4. Great post! Photos are amazing! :)
    If you want that we follow each other let me know by leaving a comment and please click on links at the end of this post --> http://beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr/2018/03/im-fine-thank-you-outfit-rosegal-zaful.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! This is the cutest! I love that you shoot with your littles! I'm not the hugest fan of snow but you look amazing in it :)

    xx, mel
    http://melinspired.com/lifes-big-little-problems/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I don't really have an option but to include him in the photos! I personally prefer warm weather over snow. Awww Thanks! xx

      Delete
  6. Lovely and cute photos! Thanks for sharing. :)

    Visit me at:
    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  7. Picnic on the snow, why not? This looks so much fun! Also, he's sooo adorable!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. It was! so much fun for the little dude! xx

      Delete
  9. So adorable! We've been enjoying the snow too!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love the photography in this post!
    Victoria-Maria xx || Vidcaria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! This means so much to me since they were taken on a tripod with me running back and forth! xD

      xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS