Thirty Two

by - 3/30/2018

 Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others
 and the delight in the recognition

~Alexander Smith




Last weekend we celebrated my 32nd Birthday... yikes! Like I had to seriously think for a few seconds how old I'm turning this year haha... When did I became this old? In my mind I'm forever 25 lol... But I actually find the older I get the happier I am, so age really doesn't matter! We had a church fellowship thing that we had to go to on my birthday, and... I ended up having 5 cakes in total!! coz all my friends are so sweet and decided to bring me a cake!! As I get older I appreciate friendship more and more. True friends are really hard to find and those old friends that have known you for most of your life are just so precious!

We stop by the beach on our way home to take some pics. All little j wanted to do was to throw sand at us hahaha, he squirms with excitement when he sees the sand every single time. I always wear something pink on my birthday, and this year I'm wearing this cute fluted sleeves velvet dress. I did not attempt to take my coat off for a photo since it was super freezing and windy.
I can't believe I'm still wearing my winter coat and boots on my birthday! Usually it would have warmed up by the end of March.

Have a great weekend my darlings! I can't wait for the weather to warm up and to see the cherry blossom bloom again! Thanks for stopping by! 

Bisous, xx








WHAT I WORE

   

  cents of style velvet dress (on sale! runs small I'm wearing a large)     |     forever 21 faux fur coat    dorfman pacific beret     |  steve madden dotted tights   | cashmere scarf   |    lucky brand booties       |     rebecca mikoff bag     |     diff eyewear




You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. amazing look<3
    Follow for follow? please let me know in my blog
    xx
    https://stargazershia.blogspot.com.co

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! The pics are amazing. :)

    Visit me at:
    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, love! Your photos are incredibly adorable. Have a great day!

    xx Myrra, www.myrrazenkate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look wonderful at 32 dear.
    Happy Birthday to you and hope all your wishes come true.

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happiest Birthday to you dear! Your photos are sooo much fun, also, such a cute and cozy outfit dear! I absolutely love the red beret, such a cute touch!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww thanks Jessica! xxx I can't believe I'm still wearing this much winter clothes in Spring! :(

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS