My Pumpkin

by - 10/01/2018


A good laugh is sunshine in the house.
~ William Thackeray 



Happy October my darlings! I don't know why this year is flying by so quickly like how is it Fall already?! It's that time of the year when pumpkin patch are popping up around our neighbourhood! I've never love the pumpkin patch this much before having little j. The ordinary things just seem extra fun when there is a toddler around. 

I also love looking back at the photos we took at the same pumpkin patch. Look how our little pumpkin have grown! This year he can finally run around picking aka throwing the pumpkins around (oops) and climbing up the hay stacks and going in and out of the corn maze like for the 10th time and never get sick of it! 

You can see the previous post in this same pumpkin patch HERE, HERE & HERE!
Do you plan to visit any pumpkin patch this year? Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Bisous, xx









WHAT I WORE

CHRISELLE X J.O.A. DRESS      |   OLIVIA BURTON WATCH  |       COACH BAG         |      SAM EDELMAN BOOTIES


You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Aww, I love the pictures, how cute.Also, I am in love with the color yellow and lately, I just go for anything yellow that I can find.Great dress.
    www.sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable photoshoot dear! Love the photos.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had fun shooting them with my tripod! xx

      Delete
  3. Ohhhmmy this is the cutest photo ive seen with pumpkin.
    You both look adorable

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS