Waterfront

by - 10/17/2018


You can't cross the sea merely by standing
and staring at the water.

~Rabindranath Tagore





Hello my darlings! How's your week been? I've been trying to take more outfit photos with the new shutter timer I've got and I don't know why I didn't buy it sooner! It just makes taking photos on the tripod like 100 times easier!! I also really enjoy seeing myself in the photo with little j since he's growing up way too fast.

This week the temperature dropped drastically and I've finally gotten around to put away my summer dresses- sob! I still kept a few that has the potential to layer under sweaters etc. though :)

My style have definitely became more casual since I no longer work in an office environment. I felt I'm wearing jeans so often now, just like when I was in college. Lately I'm drawn to the combination of mixing a feminine blouse with jeans and sneakers. I love the juxtaposition of the girly with the boyish look. It's practical for a mom yet I still feel like myself. I guess I just need something a little bit more than leggings and hoodies to satisfy my love of fashion.


How do you find your style evolve as you embark on the different stages of your life?

Hope you're all having a great week! and thanks for stopping by!


Bisous, xx








WHAT I WORE
           h&m V-NECK BUTTONED BLOUSE         LUCKY BRAND JEANS (ALTERED)  |     
 NANETTE LEPORE SNEAKERS          |      SOLE SOCIETY BAG (OLD)     






You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. Love your casual look! Perfect for outside walks.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable shoot dear! Love photos like this, so genuine.
    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks Jess! little j totally ignored the camera and just kept starring out at the ocean haha...

      Delete
  3. Such cute photos! It's nice to have moments like this captured as they grow up so fast!

    I love the ruffled blouse with the jeans too, really nice outfit combo :)

    Hope that you are having a nice weekend :) We went to our friends wedding yesterday so that was fun :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love going to weddings! great excuse to dress up and celebrate with your loved ones! Have a great weekend too! xx

      Delete
  4. Awe! You two are the cutest! Enjoy these moments with your little one!
    Happy Monday, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Venessa! I wish time would slow down a bit! xx

      Delete
  5. Aww, how cute and I love the top you're wearing.
    www.sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm all about casual style and you look fantastic :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love casual styles too! I need to be comfortable haha! xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS