Retro Polka Dot

by - 10/25/2018

In order to be irreplaceable,
one must always be different.

~Coco Chanel



Hello my darlings, I hope you're all well! Today I'm sharing a look I've been gravitating towards a lot lately- a retro vibe. I love this feminine polka dot midi dress, the colour and the silhouette is so vintage and it just flows so nicely. Plus the fabric is super soft and comfy. To mix it up a bit I purposely paired it with edgy booties so I don't feel I'm living in the past with this outfit. 

Do you have a favourite era where you like to draw your inspiration from?
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend!

Bisous, xx 



















WHAT I WORE
          uniqlo ines de la fressange dress (sold out)         WILLOW AND CLAY CARDIGAN (ON SALE!)  |     DIBA ZEKE BOOTIES          |      kate spade BAG (OLD)      





You May Also Like

7 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS