Summer dress in Fall

by - 10/10/2018

“I believe when life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade...and try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.”
 
Ron White 



Hello my darlings, how is Autumn treating you? Mine is still hot as Summer so I'm savouring every bit of it! I just spent yesterday evening chilling at the beach with friends and soaking up the last of this heat. So naturally I'm still in my Summer dresses! I like to wear my dresses well into Autumn and Winter. The trick is to layer and accessorize appropriately. 

This is one of my favourite dress this Summer and I've been wearing it on repeat with different accessories- flat sandals, wedges, block heels and different bags and straw hats. I switched it up to booties, a light weight cardigan, beret and a brown tote for an Autumnal vibe. What are your tricks to transition into Autumn?
  
I hope you're all having a great week! 
Thanks for stopping by! 

Bisous, xx











WHAT I WORE

RACHEL PARCELL DRESS     |        MANGO CARDIGAN         SKAGEN WATCH  |       VINCE CAMUTO TOTE        |      round straw bag                SAM EDELMAN BOOTIES          |       AEROSOLES SANDALS          |      FOREVER 21 FEDORA      |        ASOS BERET


You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. Definitely a nice way to transition your summer dresses.I really love the outfit.The berret is great and so are the boots.
    www.sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophie! I love how accessories and change up an outfit! x

      Delete
  2. Oh girl I just adore how you have styled this!!

    www.petiteelliee.com

    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a chic look dear! I really love this dress and cardigan combo, great way to transition for the season.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg girl, that dress is beautiful! Gives me a fresh summery look!

    BLOG | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty chic babe.
    This print is so nice.

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane! I'm so in love with that lemon print! xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS