Marigold Lace

by - 11/09/2018


Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall."

~ F. Scott Fitzgerald



Happy Friday my darlings! So I'm not kidding when I said in my last post I love the marigold colour, because here it is again! This is an old dress but I still love it. I just can't seem to stop wearing this colour, in fact as I sit here typing I'm in a marigold top as well XD Yellow is just such a bright and happy colour! I find I like to dress to reflect the environment I'm in. So in Fall I'm drawn to rust, gold and earthy tones. I paired it with a glen plaid blazer just to experiment the juxtaposition of the boyish vs the girly lace. I've been mixing the casual with my feminine outfit a lot lately, mainly for practicality and comfort, but this trend is definitely growing on me!

What are your plans this weekend? I hope you all had a lovely week!
Thanks for stopping by! 

Bisous,xx  








WHAT I WORE
            SOIEBLU DRESS (OLD)           BLAZER FOUND AT TJ MAXX      |     VIONIC BOOTIES          |      RREBECCA MINKOFF BAG (OLD)         |     ASOS BERET      |     ASOS BLANKET SCARF

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. The pictures look wonderful!! You definitely won me as a new follower :)
    I never liked autumn too much, but since I spent 3 months in the tropics when I would usually experience autumn in Germany, I started missing it sooo much.. For me, the best thing about autumn is pumpkin and the colorful autumn leaves haha
    Best, Lea
    http://leachristin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! I took these pics with my tripod and timer! :) I bet Germany is magical in Autumn! I've never been but it's on my bucket list!!! Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting! :) xx

      Delete
  2. SO pretty! Love your lace dress! Very dreamy!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Venessa! It's an oldie but a goodie xD
      xx

      Delete
  3. Your pictures are super lovely dear! That dress is really cute on you. Love the pop of red from the beret hat too.
    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS