Mustard By The Sea

by - 11/21/2018

When I started counting my blessings, 
my whole life turned around. 

~Willie Nelson



Happy Thanksgiving my darlings! We are currently in Taiwan!!! Haven't been back to motherland since I got pregnant so I am just super excited and grateful that I get to spend Thanksgiving with my family this year! 

I'm sharing a look I wore a while back when the weather was randomly warm. We stopped by the beach spontaneously after we went to the farm since it was still so nice out. Little j had a blast throwing sand at me and trying to knock down the tripod haha... I feel like I have a tendency to match little j with the colour I'm wearing. Maybe it's out of laziness but this way I don't need to think about how to dress him, I just look for the same colour! 

I hope you are all having a blessed time with your family and friends! Let us count our blessings and be ever so thankful to the good and the bad this year!
Thanks for stopping by! 

Bisous, xx








WHAT I WORE
            uniqlo dress                 CENTS OF STYLE CARDIGAN         |      JAQUE-E BELT (SUPER OLD)         |     ASOS BERET      |     ASOS BLANKET SCARF




You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the twinning with your boy, you look great. Congrats on the pregnancy too.

    Have a wonderful thanksgiving weekend.

    BLOG- http://www.glitsxgrace.com/2018/11/24/taking-stock-2018/
    INSTAGRAM- https://www.instagram.com/glitsxgrace/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not pregnant lol 😂 Hope your Thanksgiving weekend was wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS