Marigold Velvet

by - 11/01/2018


How beautifully leaves grow old. 
How full of light and color are their last days."

~ John Burroughs







Happy November my darlings! Gasps! How are we in November already?!?! The weather has been chilly and so we are blessed with the most magical trees in every shades of gold and rust. I wore this outfit to church last week and I just love this classic velvet pleated skirt and the way it moves. It made me want to keep twirling in it! I've been trying to find the perfect gold pleat skirt since last year and I accidentally stumbled upon it online! It runs big though because of the stretchy velvet so I would size down. This blouse has been on repeat for me lately and it goes with pretty much everything in my closet! You can see how I styled it with jeans here

What is your favourite colour to wear in Autumn? Marigold/mustard is definitely one of my favourites! 


I hope your week has been amazing! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend! 

Bisous, xx










WHAT I WORE
             H&M V-NECK BUTTONED BLOUSE          ROOLEE PLEATED SKIRT (on sale!) |     VIONIC BOOTIES          |      RREBECCA MINKOFF BAG (old)         |     ASOS Beret 


You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. That marigold skirt is sooo beautiful on you dear! So chic for the season!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! I'm so obsessed with this color! xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful look! :)

    Federica
    www.federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are so beaautiful.You look amazing.
    www.sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skirt looks so beautiful! It has the perfect color for fall <3
    xoxo
    Lara

    www.verylara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy to finally found the skirt! xx

      Delete
  5. Love the pleated skirt so much! SO chic, dear!
    Have a wonderful weekend, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Venessa! Hope your week is going great so far! xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Those rings are beautiful! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS