Plaid Culottes

by - 11/14/2018


Individually, we are one drop. 
Together, we are an ocean. 

~Ryunosuke Satoro



Hello my darlings! Can you believe we are only 1 week away from Thanksgiving?! Aka Black Friday shopping!!! and what is even more exciting this year is we are taking little j back to Taiwan for the first time!!! yikes to the 16hrs flight though... ><" Thanksgiving is no doubt my favourite American Holidays, like hello to food coma and shopping!!! What's not to love? haha. After 7 years of living in the States Thanksgiving has really grown on me. It's just such a positive holiday to remind ourselves to be grateful and to give thanks. 

What is your favorite holiday? 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Bisous, xx






WHAT I WORE
              JCREW RUFFLE SLEEVES SWEATER       |     VIONIC SNEAKERS          |      SHEIN CULOTTES         |     FOREVER 21 FEDORA      |         MELIE BIANCO CROSSBODY       |


You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. Definitely my kind of outfit because I really love plaid and I also wear culottes a lot.
    www.sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe me too! I'm obsessed with anything plaid! xx

      Delete
  2. culottes are the most comfy thing ever and I love yours. perfect for autumn.
    ❤︎

    www.elenaisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss comfort is key! I feel I live in culottes in Autumn :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. What fun culottes! They look perfect for autumn, and I like your little bag too! :)

    Your upcoming trip sounds so fun!

    Hope that you are having a nice week and a lovely weekend ahead of you :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really looking forward to it! xx

      Delete
  4. like your clothes really, looks so comfortable and cool. your smile is very pretty.
    xo Corina
    https://unbouquetdamour.com/one-fall-outfit-youll-wear-forever/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These culottes are so fun and chic! Lovely look, dear!
    Have a wonderful weekend, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the culottes, so cute.

    https://modernastrega.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this look!

    Federica
    www.federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super classic indeed. Lovely pair with the sweater dear. Also, your photos are super adorable!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS