Rust Polka Dot

by - 12/20/2018


It was November- the month of crimson sunsets, 
parting birds, deep, sad hymns of the sea, 
passionate wind-songs in the pines.

~L.M. Montgomery 




Hello my darlings! I am home! It was so nice seeing my relatives in Taiwan! but the terrible twos stage plus the jet lag... oh man... it was tough. I'm just glad little j FINALLY gotten over his jet lag and is back to his sweet little self as of today! I also can't believe December is flying by just like that... I seem to say this very often at the end of every month. Like how is it the end of the year already?! 

I'm glad I took a whole bunch of photos at my backyard while the weather was super warm on one sunny November afternoon. These gorgeous colours lasted less than a week and the leaves fell to the grounds...  I wore this outfit to church some weeks back and I just love the classic polka dot in this rust colour! I paired it with one of my favourite lace skirt for an ultra feminine look that feels 100% me. I accessorized with a beret and booties for a Fall look, heels will obviously work wonderfully with this outfit but let's face it, it's just not practical for me... 

What are your favourite combos? Are you a dress, skirt or jeans type of girl?
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Holidays!

Bisous, xx










WHAT I WORE
       FOREVER 21 BLOUSE       |        ASOS LACE SKIRT  (OLD, SIMILAR HERE)      |     VIONIC BOOTIES          |      COACH BAG         |     ASOS BERET 











You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Such a cute and sassy look dear. Loving the outfit, it has some hint of vintage.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I like the colour of the top with the leaves in the tree, and the lace and polka dots is a great combo! :)

    Hope that you had a wonderful Christmas :) It was a busy but fun one here as I hosted it this year for my family. We are still eating lots of delicious leftovers, haha! I'm starting to get back to blogging after my little break for a few days.

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww so glad you had a wonderful time with family! Hosting can be so stressful yet rewarding! I hope you felt rejuvenated after the little break! Happy New Year to you and your family! xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS