Apple Picking

by - 12/27/2018

 


For last year's words belong to last year's language 
And next year's words await another voice.And to make an end is to make a beginning.

― T.S. Eliot





Hello my darlings! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with their loved ones! Today I'm sharing a look I wore a while back, on a very cold Autumn day... We went to upstate NY to pick apples with a bunch of our friends and it was so windy and unexpectedly cold!! I pretty much lived in this teddy coat so far this winter. The loose fit allows me to layer thick sweaters underneath and I just love how cozy it feels. I've also been in an obsessive camel colour phase lately. I love a warm neutral as opposed to gray, and this colour just goes with everything I have. 

Can you believe it will be 2019 next week?!?!?! I'm still trying to figure out how quickly time slipped by this year. I'll be doing a 2018 round up, so check back soon! In the mean time, enjoy the last of 2018! 
Thank you for all your support and sweet messages! 
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year! 


Cheers! xx









WHAT I WORE


       UNIQLO COAT       |        UINQLO 3D KNIT SWEATER      |   VIONIC SNEAKERS       
|      LEVI JEANS         |     ASOS BERET      |      CENTS OF STYLE SCARF



You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Definitely the most fun activity you can do with kids! Love your photos dear!
    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I think I enjoyed it more after having little j!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Love your look!

    Federica
    www.federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww,how cute are your photos..Lovely and I love the outfit too. Happy New Year.
    www.sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cosy coat and the photos of you playing in the leaves are so fun! :)

    Hope that you've had a wonderful start to 2019 so far! :) I've just started a new linkup on my blog for the new year, I'd love for you to check it out.

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS