Cozy Corn Maze

by - 12/06/2018


The fire burn 
And the kettles sing,
and earth sinks to rest 
until next Spring.

~Clyde Watson



Hello my darlings, Happy December! We are still in Taiwan enjoying the Summer like Winter, chilling in short sleeves! But today I'm sharing my mum uniform that's been on repeat non-stop while I was still in NJ. It's easy, cozy and so huggable! I love this rust colour sweater, I've mentioned many times before but rust is one of my go-to colors in Fall/Winter. It's not a bold as red but the tone is still just as rich and warm to brighten any complexion. Are you also loving the fact that teddy coat and fleece is still so on trend this year? I feel I'm wearing a blanket in this fluffy fleece zip up! Win! 

Hope you're having a great week with your loved ones! 
Thanks for stopping by! 

Bisous, xx








WHAT I WORE
                 UINQLO 3D KNIT SWEATER      |     thread & supple fleece jacket          |      MELIE BIANCO CROSSBODY                |          sts jeans (old)               BEANIE VIA AMAZON      |      VIONIC SNEAKERS              cashmere scarf via ebay     |


You May Also Like

10 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS