Ciao 2018

by - 12/31/2018


May Light always surround you;
Hope kindle and rebound you.
May your Hurts turn to Healing;
Your Heart embrace Feeling.
May Wounds become Wisdom;
Every Kindness a Prism.
May Laughter infect you;
Your Passion resurrect you.
May Goodness inspire 
your Deepest Desires.
Through all that you Reach For, 
May your arms Never Tire. 

~D. Simone





2018 has been a blast! Little j changed from a wee baby to a toddler that constantly kept me on my feet all day. It's a year where we went back to more traveling. A year where I felt more comfortable with my post-baby body. I felt I've gained more control in life and is happy and content in the present. It's also a year of challenge, trying to balance work and motherhood and trying to embrace my new role. This year my health also gave up some warning signs, showing me where the real value in life lies, and what should be my priorities. I can't wait to see what 2019 will hold for us! Thank you for being so beautiful and rocky, so filled with joy and bitter tears. Ciao 2018~~

Thank you for all of you who followed along this little journey of mine! You guys are the sweetest! I hope your year has been fulfilling and filled with lots of love and laughter! 

Bisous, xx










You May Also Like

12 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS